Colour, style and image recommended reading
I worked out that since 2006, when I created the original Colour Analysis Training in a Box, I’ve written well over 900 blog articles on colour and style and how to become an image consultant. That’s about 2 blog articles for image consultants every week for 10 years! Clearly I need therapy, or maybe I just need to get out more.
Let’s cast some light on some of the best stuff with ‘recommended reading’ status. So for your delectation, and to mark over 10 years of image consultant blogging, here’s a snap-shot of some of the articles online today – all designed to keep you busy and off the streets, so that the world is a much safer place!
A variety of fascinating articles about colour, style, personality, dressing issues, with me venting my spleen from time to time!
- About you
- Colour Explained
- Extra Special Training
- Goal setting rubbish
- Why it’s important to have plan B
- Return on investment in weeks
- Fastest qualified image consultant on Earth
- Working with colour & style since 1980
- What is image colour & style really about?
- Your style personality
- Would you make a good image consultant?
- Confidence boost wearing beautiful clothes
- Mindset, money, power and you
- Personal style consultation sorted me out (part 1)
- 6 Tips using mens drapes with female clients
- Putting clients into boxes
- What to wear to a special event (part 1)
- How we attract respect when we shop
- Size charts for clothes shoes & lingerie
- It’s called vanity sizing
- Bra measuring guide
- Last week I did a wardrobe weed-out
- What does a colour consultation client want?
- Universal colours that suit just about everyone
- Colour analysis training in a box comparison
- Colour personality types
A different perspective on the core skills of colour analysis and personal style, and how to make money from all that knowledge – how to deliver your personal image services, how to get clients and how to promote your services. As always, there’s plenty about your own personal self-development and my absolute favourites – colour psychology and style personality.
- Exploding colour presentations
- Colour personality types that rock
- Terrible style consultation
- Body issues you always have
- My eye colour exercise
- Colour personality changes you
- The dark art of personal styling
- Cool or warm colouring?
- Shopping pleasure or nightmare?
- Create your own signature system
- Excited about your business plan?