Create your own stunning colour consultancy artwork
with these Seasonal & Safe Tonal Fabric Fan high-resolution photos
Transform your colour consultation client handouts, client forms and other colour consultation materials
Create your own stunning bespoke artwork with these professional, already-done-for-you colour fabric fan photos
You could try doing it yourself
Spend over £1000 on a digital camera, colour-balanced lighting, a digital scanner, and all the software. Then spend hours, days, weeks, trying to learn how to use it, before giving up in sheer frustration, and then pay a professional a small fortune to sort out the mess!
Choose easy-peasy, already-done-for-you instead
Create stunning artwork for your colour consultancy right out of the box with this library of already-done-for-you, high-resolution Seasonal and Safe Tonal Fabric Fan photo files, with our low-cost easy payment plan and lifetime access
You will be able to::
- Use the JPEG image files when you need a white background
- Use the PNG image files when a transparent background would work better for you
- In your account, download individual JPEG and PNG image files from a list of direct links
- Download the ZIP file to save ALL the image files to your device in one go (ZIP file support required)
- Download and print your Standard license agreement (PDF)
- Use your favourite image editor to create your personalised colour consultancy artwork
Get a Seasonal & Safe Tonal Fabric Fan photos license for your colour consultancy artwork
Standard License – Use the photos in any way that is not restricted. See the Restricted Uses section of the license terms. The rights granted to you are:
- Perpetual, meaning there is no expiration or end date on your rights to use the photo files
- Unlimited, meaning you can use the photo files in an unlimited number of projects
- Read the full license agreement for all uses.
Standard License Examples – You can use the licensed photos for websites; blog posts; social media; business presentations; printed or digital forms; printed or digital documents; web and mobile applications. Please make sure you read the Restricted Uses section in the license agreement for all permitted uses.
Standard License – Restricted Uses:
- You may not use the photos for marketing, advertising, promotional, endorsement, or merchandising purposes, in newspapers, magazines, books, videos or product packaging.
- No Standalone File Use. You may not use the photos in any way that allows others to redistribute just the photo file itself, separate from the project or end use.
- Read the full license agreement for all restricted uses.
An Extended license gives you additional rights in exchange for an additional license fee (contact me for details). With an extended license you may use the photos:
- as part of a trademark, design mark, trade name, business name, service mark, or logo
- as part of your marketing or advertising
- for merchandising or product packaging purposes
- for video or television production
- Read the full license agreement for all retricted uses.
Choose a world of hurt when you do-it-yourself!
Or choose the easy-peasy no-brainer option instead!
VAT is applicable to EU (European Union) purchases. This is a strictly limited promotion and we reserve the right to end the promotion at any time without prior notice. If you’re familiar with our colour style and image promotions you’ll know that they truly are limited offers. So act now to avoid disappointment. Once the savings are gone, they’re gone!