Colour Analysis Training in a Box
Seasonal & Tonal System Training
Includes seasonal colour analysis, of course, but this special course also includes new tonal system training that’s not available anywhere else.
Learn seasonal and tonal colour analysis from scratch or add colour to your existing image consultancy with my proven step-by-step ‘Put the Client First’ system together with my personal support.
Run your own colour consultations and workshops with a franchise-free up-to-date training course that caters for the savvy 21st Century client, so whether it’s to start your own image consultancy, or add colour analysis to your existing skill set, this is exactly the training course you’ve been looking for!
What should you be looking for
in a Colour Analysis training course?
- Both seasonal and tonal colour analysis
- The choice to work with the 4 seasons, the 6 tones, or the 12 seasons
- Works with any skin type or colour, in any country
- Works with any drapes and colour swatches
- Written and presented by a recognised, award-winning professional who has run her own successful image consultancy for well over 35+ years
- Teaches you how to get your image consultancy up and running and how to get your first clients
- Shows you how to expand your existing image consultancy
- Includes comprehensive support so you have someone to turn to with your questions both during and after you’ve completed your course
Here are a few clips from the Colour Analysis Training in a Box course. There are about 20 minutes so grab a cup of tea, sit back and click play…
Join over 1,000 consultants in 50+ countries across the globe who have already trained with me in my own unique Put-the-Client-First method of seasonal and tonal colour analysis and I promise you all the above, and a whole lot more.
Here’s how it works:
Let’s face it, condensing 35+ years of colour analysis learning is going to involve a mountain of information. It’s a bit much to take in all at once, I thought, so I’ve split it down into an easy-to-follow training package.
Follow the 2 days of online tuition with the Colour Analysis Training Manual, the same training guide that every single ‘live’ trainee receives on my face-to-face training events. You don’t get a cut-down version; this is the real thing!
Then just when you thought the training manual was more than enough, there’s also extra online learning, over 370 pages of extra in-depth training materials, plus I’ve included all the done-for-you client handouts you’ll need to get started.
- It’s self-study training – you learn at your own pace without the need to leave your home or office
- Start by learning colour theory and the principles of seasonal and tonal colour analysis
- Learn about the 4 Seasons and the 6 Tones, understand seasonal traits and tonal characteristics and how to put it all into practice
- Then learn about skin tone and how your client relates to colour. My methods work with every skin type and colour on the planet
- Learn how to run 1-1 colour analysis consultations
- Then learn how to run colour group workshops
- Learn how to help your personal image clients look and feel fabulous
- Online ready-to-print training manual
- Extra online course notes
- All the print-ready client handouts you need to get started
All these written training materials are available to view online or you can download and print them on your computer. This saves you loads of money on huge shipping costs and saves lots of paper too.
The 1-to-1 Colour Consultation
Learn from the mistakes I made over 35+ years. There’s no need to reinvent the wheel. Boost your confidence knowing you have access to my tried-and-tested techniques that I’ve already spent years fine tuning.
- Learn how to do a 1-to-1 colour consultation by watching an in-depth full-length unedited colour consultation
- Find out how to use and advise your client on neutrals, accent colours, jewellery, make-up
- Discover how to diagnose colour using your drapes
- Learn alternative ways to analyse your client’s colouring; let me show you how to do personal and group colour analysis without a drape in sight
- Let’s put it all together!
- Learn how to communicate effectively with every single client, especially when they’re completely different from you
- Discover your own colour personality profile and how to use these techniques with your own clients
- I show you what to do and how to have fun with this along the way!
Recoup your Investment Easily & Quickly
If you’re building a colour consultancy you will want to recoup your training investment from your new-found skills, so I have loads of hints and tips from my 35+ years running an extremely successful and lucrative colour consultancy of my own. You will learn:
- How to get your first clients
- How to handle telephone enquiries
- How to promote your colour analysis consultations and group workshops
- How to book paying clients
- How to build your very own franchise-free independent image consultancy
- How to maximise your income and profits
Invaluable image consultancy advice based on 35+ years of personal experience – I share with you what works and what definitely doesn’t.
A Small Investment for a Big Pay-off
This colour analysis training course gives you the most fantastic opportunity to get in on professional colour training at a mere snip of the normal cost to attend a live course that could take several days out of your already-busy schedule. I put this course together to help you indulge your passion for colour without having to take out another mortgage!
There are courses out there that will cost you thousands of dollars but most of them want you to sell their make-up and scarves! For many of them, colour is just a front end to ‘encourage’ you to sell their products to your clients. Even worse, some will restrict you to working in just your local area!
Is that what you want? Or do you want to do things your way? If you don’t want to be involved with a franchise-type training company, then take a good long look at my courses -they’re all franchise-free.
Just think of the FREEDOM that will bring
The freedom to do things your way, to prove that you can do it, that you can run your own image consultancy, that you can be the person you’ve always known you can be. In one of my all-time favourite quotes, George Eliot said, It is never too late to become the person you were meant to be.
wherever you are in the world
1,000+ consultants in 50+ countries across the world are already providing 1-to-1 personalised colour analysis consultations and group workshops for paying clients after studying this Colour Analysis training course.
Colour Analysis Training in a Box
The package includes the video recording of the entire 2-day training course, the full training manual, along with ready-to-print handouts and forms.
Colour Analysis Training Manual, 58 pages of exclusive colour analysis training notes. Plus, my script that details exactly how to run a Tonal Taster Session – my own personal secret marketing method.
Ready-to-print Client Handouts including colour suggestions for clothes, make-up, glasses, accessories.
Your own personalised Colour Analysis Diploma signed personally by Kim. You’re also getting my personal email support and private Facebook group acceess – a living, breathing, worldwide community of people just like you who love colour.
What results can you expect with my ‘Put the Client First’ method of Colour Analysis training?
You’ll understand the principles of seasonal and tonal colour analysis and how to apply them to any client anywhere in the world, no matter what their skin type or colour. You’ll be treating every single client as a unique individual. You’ll be changing people’s lives.
- You will be able to run 1-1 client consultations and group workshops
- You will know how to find new clients and, best of all, how to create repeat business with existing clients
- You will have your very own franchise-free independent colour consultancy and earn the respect and admiration of friends, family and clients
- You will experience a sense of purposefulness, direction and courage in your life doing the ‘work’ you previously only dreamed of
- You will stop surviving and start thriving by doing the things you love (instead of hate) which will completely rejuvenate your outlook on life
Best of all, you get a proven system
A PROVEN SYSTEM that has produced over 1,000 consultants in 50+ countries around the world. You get a step-by-step guide with my personal support that starts you on your way and builds your confidence making you virtually unstoppable in your efforts to realise your dream to work with people and colour.
Is This For You?
If you’re looking for in-depth colour analysis training, with my personal support, and to be recognised as an expert Colour Consultant, then this is for you!
Add Drapes & Swatches to your Training Package
I recommend the Improvability Colour Analysis Starter Kit which includes everything I use in the training course:
|Seasonal drapes set|
60 drapes: 8x Red, 4x Yellow, 6x Blue, 4x Purple, 4x Green, 10x Blue/Green, 8x Pink, 4x lightest neutrals, 12x darkest neutrals
|ANTIQUE Drape Pack|
2 drapes: 1x Antique Silver, 1x Antique Gold
|ARMANI Drape Pack|
4 drapes: 1x Medium Bronze, 1x Moss Green, 1x Green Grey, 1x Rose Brown. You only need these 66 drapes to get started and I show you exactly how to use them. All our drapes carry a label showing both seasonal and tonal directions.
|You only need the 66 drapes above to get started and I show you exactly how to use them. All our drapes carry a label showing both seasonal and tonal directions.|
|Ladies’ seasonal fabric fan set (4 fans),|
1 of each season – Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. Get started with the best seasonal fabric fans in the business. I’ve been using them myself for 35+ years so they must be good!
|Ladies’ safe tone fabric fan set (6 fans),|
1 of each tone – Bright, Warm, Muted, Cool, Dark and Light. Not everyone could possibly fit into the 4 seasons. Using these 6 safe tonal fans, you will learn how to incorporate tonal analysis into your consultations and workshops, and expand the colour possibilities for each individual client!
|Cover-up cape for draping.|
Use the cover-up cape to cover over what your client is wearing so that you’re not distracted by the colours she arrived in.
|Professional Artist’s Colour Wheel|
With the colour wheel, you’ll be able to explain the concepts of colour analysis in clear, everyday language and impress your clients with your professionalism and expert knowledge.
|Further colour supplies are available whenever you need them from our online trade colour supplies catalogue, and there’s no minimum order, so you can order one swatch wallet at a time if you want, and we ship to almost anywhere in the world.|
Improvability Colour Analysis Starter Kit (recommended)
- Additional GBP 350 + Shipping
- Absolutely everything you need to get started, as used by Kim on the Colour Analysis Training in a Box course:
- 1x 60x standard seasonal drape set
- 1x each 4 ladies seasonal fans
- 1x each 6 ladies safe tonal fans
- 1x Antique drape pack
- 1x Armani drape pack
- 1x cover-up cape
- 1x hand-held colour wheel
Have everything you need in front of you whilst you train.
Colour supplies are shipped directly from our UK suppliers by sign-for courier service. Colour supplies are NOT eligible for payment plans.
Training package contents at a glance
Training package contents at a glance
Your questions answered
How to get the Seasonal & Tonal System Training
- Click the payment button below and enter your details at the secure checkout
- The three individual Colour Analysis trainings are delivered online immediately after payment
8 monthly payments of £143
VAT is applicable to EU (European Union) purchases