Colour Analysis Tonal System Training
New tonal system training that’s not available anywhere else
The 4 seasons colour theory just doesn’t work for everyone. The tonal system fills in the gaps and provides seasonal and tonal alternatives for all your clients.
Learn tonal colour analysis techniques with my brand-new tonal system training course and add tonal colour analysis to your personal and group colour consultations.
The Tonal System Course
The Tonal System will revitalise your business and give more value to your existing clients
The 4 seasons colour theory just doesn’t work for everyone. The tonal system fills in the gaps and provides seasonal and tonal alternatives for all your clients. It will rescue all those poor clients who are struggling to make their seasonal diagnosis work.
See them again and show them a better way to create a wardrobe that builds on their tonal colouring. Book in your already-happy-with-their-season clients for a tonal update to add more value and personalise their colour experience.
Adding the Tonal System will provide you and your clients with more opportunities to work together. This means happier clients who will recommend you to everyone they know, which means more bookings and more income for you. Everybody wins!
Watch a full day’s training course where Di learns how to add the tonal system to her current seasonal work. The Tonal System contains over 4 hours of video tuition with transcripts and extra training materials.
- How to diagnose tonal colouring without a drape in sight
- How to convert a tonal diagnosis to seasonal, and vice versa
- How to use the drapes for a tonal analysis, and exactly what to look for
- How to choose drapes for tonal work, especially where you already have seasonal drapes
- The legacy and influence of Giorgio Armani on the colour industry
- What your colour client really wants to know, and what you should stop telling her right now
- How to revisit those clients who didn’t resonate with being a season and give them tonal advice that works
- How to break the nonsensical rules that have stifled both colour consultants and their clients
- In-depth descriptions of all 6 tonal types with suggestions for best colours, neutrals, glasses, jewellery
- Print-ready client handouts for each of the 6 tonal types
- The 4-page Tonal Taster script – my secret marketing method. Watch and listen as Di and I walk through the entire script and learn how to use the Tonal Taster to promote your 1-1 consultations
The course also includes:
The Tonal Taster
The ‘Tonal Taster’ script used in this presentation is my secret marketing method and this video has never before been available as a training resource. If I had to start again tomorrow with no list of previous clients, I would use the ‘Tonal Taster’ to kick-start my business.
This one marketing method has brought me more clients than any other so use the ‘Tonal Taster’ to promote your business too! Then use the ‘Tonal Taster’ for tonal diagnosis in your 1-1 consultations and group workshops.
Watch a 2-hour video of me presenting a live ‘Tonal Taster’ guest speaker talk to an audience of over 60 ladies and gentlemen. I was invited by Eastwood Hall Hotel, UK to create a special presentation about colour for the hotel’s annual thank you event.
I was told there would be 25 female PAs and secretaries from local businesses. Unforeseen circumstances meant there were over 60 in the room, including some gentlemen, and quite a few of the hotel staff joined in too!
There’s so much to learn from seeing a live event (and me!) in action.
- How to present the ‘Tonal Taster’ in a live setting
- How to introduce yourself and create rapport with your audience
- How to handle last-minute hitches, i.e. presenting to more guests than you had bargained for!
- How to deliver a tonal diagnosis for every single person in the room regardless of whether there are 25, 60, or 260 guests!
- What to say, how to say it, and when to say it
- How to set yourself apart from all the other speakers out there and make sure your audience never forget you
- How to use the ‘Tonal Taster’ to create bookings for your 1-1 consultations and group work
- The 4-page ‘Tonal Taster’ script is included
- My own personal notes from the live presentation, 22 pages, with lots of extra tips to use in your own presentations/workshops
VAT is applicable to EU (European Union) purchases