Men’s Image Training and Business Coaching
This is for you if you’re an image consultant or personal stylist who has already trained in and practised both ladies colour analysis and personal style, shape and scale who wants to add Men’s Image to your portfolio of services.
Working with men is utterly different from working with women!
Apparently men are from Mars and women from (I can’t remember which planet) but you get the idea! You can’t just regurgitate the way you currently present colour and style to your female clients when working with men. Men have different reasons for consulting an image consultant. They will expect a completely different approach from you, and they speak a totally different language. You cannot call a man ‘Curvy’. And I dare you to suggest he’s ‘Soft’!
In this men’s image training, of course we’ll cover the actuals of style and shape for men, as male clients want this information presented in a completely different way from women so my approach keeps things simple, focused and quick to deliver.
I’ve also found this approach, together with the different way you need to communicate with and present this information and advice to men, is highly effective with male-brained women too, who you’ll most likely find working as high-flying professionals or who run their own business.
You need to understand the differences between how to work with your female-brained and male-brained clients.
The essence of this course is to show you how to add Men’s Image to your portfolio of services
You will learn how to:
- offer your male clients personal advice on colour, style and fit
- save your client time and effort when shopping, and how to get improved value for his money
- help a gentleman improve his appearance, image and confidence
- ensure greater quality and fit for your clients
- use either or both of the tonal and seasonal methods of colour analysis, to suit your client’s personality type
- incorporate current fashion trends, or how to adapt them (whichever is the most appropriate for your client)
- market your brand-new service
There are 2 elements to this training:
1. Men’s Image
You cannot possibly learn colour, style, shape and image for men (or women) from scratch in one day. So this course is only for those who have already learned and practised colour analysis and personal style for ladies.
You can practise on women but you just cannot practise on men. They will expect you to know your subject inside out and that’s because they are willing to pay much more than women for consulting an expert. Working with men is completely different from working with women and that is the essence of this one-day course.
You will learn how to work with male clients in these specific areas:
- Colour Analysis
- Style Personality
- Body Shapes
- Suits and Jackets
- Dressing for Business
- Casual / Leisure Wear
- Formal Wear
- Trousers, shirts, ties, socks, accessories
- Basic Wardrobe Components
- How to Ensure a Proper Fit
- How to run a Men’s Image Consultation
2. Personal coaching and support
Two private 60-minute 1-1 coaching calls with me
The agenda of the calls is entirely up to you.
Here are a few ideas to consider:
- Your men’s image and style skills
- Personal coaching/mentoring
- Business planning
- Promotion and marketing
- Advice, help and support for a specific event or promotion
- Anything else you can think of!
Plus Personal email support from me for a full 12 months.
What to expect
You will understand the different approaches you need for both men and women.
You will know how to promote your Men’s Image services, how to run a 1-1 consultation, how to help a gentleman improve his appearance, image and confidence, and how to deliver everything he needs in a way that he will understand, respect and pay higher fees for!
All my courses major on creating and developing a business plan for you to recoup your investment as soon as possible, and to create a sustainable, successful business that produces the rewards and income that you are looking for.
And that’s exactly what we’ll be focusing on together.
One-to-one training with me
My Men’s Image training is available on a one-to-one basis with me and I would be more than happy to talk to you about a 1-day training course in a personalised and private format that’s tailored to your specific needs.
For instance, Ermenburga and I agreed to work through the main points of the Men’s Image training in the morning and then we spent most of the afternoon designing her business, marketing, and putting together a 3-step program for her businesswomen clients. We used one of the follow-up coaching calls to add Men’s Image into her business model.
One-to-one with me includes:
- Preparation phone/Skype call before the training
- One-day of private face-to-face training
- 2 private coaching calls after the training
- 12 months’ personal email support
3 monthly payments of GBP 385 or one payment of GBP 997
The practical stuff
Date, Time & Venue
- Dates to suit you
- One-day one-to-one live training with me
- Hotel venue Chesterfield/Sheffield, UK
- Men’s Image Training manual
- Additional online training materials
- Internationally-recognised Improvability training diploma, personally signed by me
- Travel or accommodation
- No colour supplies or other products are included with this course
Just contact me and let’s talk
One-to-one training and coaching is strictly limited,
so if you want to pin me to the chair and download my brain about Men’s Image, let’s talk!
To find out more, contact me.