Colour Analysis Training in a Box
10th Anniversary Seasonal & Tonal System Training Special
Includes seasonal analysis, of course, but this special course also includes new tonal system training that’s not available anywhere else
Learn seasonal and tonal colour analysis from scratch or add colour to your existing personal image business with my proven step-by-step ‘Put the Client First’ system together with my personal support
So, you want to run your own colour consultations and workshops with a franchise-free up-to-date training course that caters for the savvy 21st Century client? Whether it’s to start your own image consultant or personal style business, or add colour analysis to your existing business, this is exactly the training course you’ve been looking for!
Colour Analysis for Every Skin Tone
Too many poorly-trained image consultants jump to the conclusion that Asian, Black, and Hispanic clients are all Deep colouring before they’ve even looked at hair or eye colour!
“I’m interested in your Colour Analysis training course but I have a question. Does your training cover Asian women, particularly those in my home of Singapore. These Asian women include Chinese, Malay and Indian. I’m Eurasian (German and Chinese mix) and I realised light and warm colours suit me best and I have a light look. My concern is, will your training help my clients?”
Absolutely. You treat every single client on the planet in exactly the same way as you would for Caucasians, Hispanics, Afro-Caribbeans, Asians, Orientals and any other ethnic group you can think of. The concepts I teach enable you to deal with absolutely any skin, hair or eye colour that you come across. That’s what makes this system so great; you can use it anywhere in the world.
Far too many poorly-trained consultants jump to the conclusion that all Asian, Black, and Hispanic clients are a Deep colouring before they’ve even looked at their hair or eye colour. My friend Esmeralda was trained as an image consultant by another training company (who will remain nameless) and was furious that they insisted, on the training course itself, in putting her immediately into the Dark category just because she has a dark-coloured skin (Afro-Caribbean). She is clearly (at least, to Esmeralda and myself) a Bright Spring. Needless to say, she didn’t stay working under that company’s umbrella for very long and started her own independent business.
The concepts I teach enable you to deal with any skin, hair or eye colour that you come across.
What are you looking for in a Colour Analysis training course?
- Both seasonal and tonal colour analysis
- The choice to work with the 4 seasons, the 6 tones, or the 12 seasons
- Works with any skin type or colour, in any country
- Works with any drapes and colour swatches
- Written and presented by a recognised, award-winning professional who has run her own successful image business for well over 35+ years
- Teaches you how to get your image consultancy or personal styling business up and running and how to get your first clients
- Shows you how to expand your image consultant or personal style business
- Includes comprehensive support so you have someone to turn to with your questions both during and after you’ve completed your course
Join over 1,000 consultants in 50+ countries across the globe who have already trained with me in my own unique Put-the-Client-First method of seasonal and tonal colour analysis and I promise you all the above, and a whole lot more.
Dear Kim, I recently completed studying your Colour Analysis Training Package and wanted to personally say a big thank you! Your teaching and presentation style is so warm and natural. You really are a precious lady and a wonderful teacher and I have learnt so much from all the information you shared. I am about to start the Advanced Colour Analysis course which I am very looking forward to. Thank you again. Jacqueline, Australia
Hello Kim, I have been absorbed in your Colour Analysis Training videos and find them to be fantastic and exactly what I have been looking for, for over 30 years! In part 8 you do a Personality Questionnaire, could I please have a copy of these to use? Thanks, Amanda, Australia. (Amanda, the quiz together with the answers are already in the included training resources, from Kim)
Hi Kim, just ordered the 10th Anniversary Tonal System Special Training. After watching your videos on colour analysis, I had an epiphany and realized that I had been using the seasonal system just because I hadn’t understood the potential of the tonal system. Now I’m a total fan of the tonal system – it allows me to see and appreciate the first dominants of a woman and, after that, check my observations with the drapes. I just love it! Anna, Italy
I have just placed my Tonal System Special order! I have the original Colour Analysis Training in a Box on DVD but the new online version will be handy. It’s the tonal taster script that got me! And of course seeing the live demo to a group will be excellent. I would like to be able to get my head around the tonal system properly so thanks for this offer. Christine, New Zealand
Here’s how it works:
- Self-study training – you learn at your own pace without the need to leave your home or office
- Start by learning colour theory and the principles of seasonal and tonal colour analysis
- Learn about the 4 Seasons and the 6 Tones, understand seasonal traits and tonal characteristics and how to put it all into practice
- Then learn about skin tone and how your client relates to colour. My methods work with every skin type and colour on the planet!
- Learn how to run 1-1 colour analysis consultations
- Then learn how to run colour group workshops
- Learn how to help YOUR personal image clients look and feel fabulous and get what they want from their lives!
Let’s face it, condensing my 35+ years of colour analysis learning is going to involve a mountain of information. It’s a bit much to take in all at once, I thought, so I’ve split it down into an easy-to-follow training package.
Follow the 2 days of online tuition with the Colour Analysis Training Manual, the same training guide that every single ‘live’ trainee receives on my face-to-face training events. You don’t get a cut-down version; this is the real thing!
Then just when you thought the training manual was more than enough, there’s also extra online learning, over 370 pages of extra in-depth training materials, plus I’ve included all the done-for-you client handouts you’ll need to get started.
- online ready-to-print training manual
- online resources with extra course notes
- and all the print-ready client handouts you need to get started
All these written training materials are available to view online or you can download and print them on your computer. This saves you loads of money on huge shipping costs and saves lots of paper too.
The 1-to-1 Colour Consultation
- Learn how to do a 1-to-1 colour consultation by watching an in-depth full-length unedited colour consultation
- Find out how to use and advise your client on neutrals, accent colours, jewellery, make-up
- Discover how to diagnose colour using your drapes
- Learn alternative ways to analyse your client’s colouring; let me show you how to do personal and group colour analysis without a drape in sight
- Let’s put it all together!
Learn from the mistakes I made during my 35+ years’ experience. There’s no need to reinvent the wheel. Boost your confidence knowing you have access to my tried-and-tested techniques that I have already spent years fine tuning.
Kim, did 2 consultations during half-term break (had 3 people asking but I needed a bit of a break) and both ladies are so delighted they have weeded out their wardrobes and donated loads to charity. Charities are benefitting from colour styling! I took your advice and cut down on the work that goes into the client profile. Lorna, London, UK
Hello Kim, I would like to say that everything I have purchased has been extremely useful. The course was very clear and articulated beautifully for me. Thank you. I received the training on Tuesday 4 March and I had my first colour analysis workshop/party on Saturday 8th! Joan, Australia
- Learn how to communicate effectively with every single client, especially when they’re completely different from you!
- Discover your own colour personality profile and how to use these techniques with your own clients
- I show you what to do and how to have fun with this along the way!
Recoup your Investment Easily & Quickly
If you’re building a colour business you will want to recoup your training investment from your new-found skills, so I have loads of hints and tips from my own 35+ years of running an extremely successful and lucrative colour business. You will learn:
- how to get your first clients
- how to handle telephone enquiries
- how to promote your colour analysis consultations and group workshops
- how to book paying clients
- how to build your very own franchise-free independent business
- how to maximise your income and your profits in your own personal colour business
Invaluable business advice based on my own 35+ years of personal experience – I share with you what works and what definitely doesn’t
A Small Investment for a Big Pay-off
This colour analysis training package gives you the most fantastic opportunity to get in on professional colour training at a mere snip of the normal cost to attend a live course that could take several days out of your already-busy schedule. I put this course together to help you indulge your passion for colour without you having to take out another mortgage!
There are courses out there that will cost you thousands of dollars but most of them want you to sell their make-up and scarves! For many of them, colour is just a front end to ‘encourage’ you to sell their products to your clients. Even worse, some will restrict you to working in just your local area!
Is that what you want?
Or do you want to do things your way?
If you don’t want to be involved with a franchise-type training company, then take a good long look at my courses -they’re all franchise free
Just think of the FREEDOM that will bring
The freedom to do things your way, to prove that you can do it, that you can run your own business, that you can be the person you’ve always known you can be. In one of my all-time favourite quotes, George Eliot said,
It is never too late to become the person you were meant to be.
I have just finished my training on Colour Analysis by watching the video set. Everything was perfect and I found you very brilliant the way you have put the subject matter. I will soon be ordering my Seasonal Drape Set and Seasonal Wallets from your wholesale catalogue. I will start practicing on family and friends as soon as I receive them… I can hardly wait, as I am sooo enthusiastic about it. Thank you again Kim, for this opportunity of opening new doors in my life. Nesrin, Turkey
wherever you are in the world
1,000+ consultants in 50+ countries across the world are already providing 1-to-1 personalised colour analysis consultations and group workshops for paying clients after studying this Colour Analysis training course.
Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Channel Islands, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gran Canaria, Greece, Hawaii, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, and USA
Just ordered! Can’t wait to learn more from you. I use a regular 4 seasons colour testing for my clients and it has been very successful. But I want to expand my horizons and learn everything about a tonal method. Helen, Australia
Ordered and looking forward to getting started. You always give so much value and this has such a great price plus the tonal system bonuses. I just couldn’t resist. Paula, Portugal
Colour Analysis Training in a Box COURSE CONTENT
- Introduction, and how people relate to colour
- Colour theory – Cool vs. Warm skin tones
- First impressions
- The 4 seasons explained using the colour wheel
- The capsule wardrobe
- The 6 tones
- Using seasonal and tonal analysis both alone and together
- The famous ‘Tonal Taster’ – my secret method!
- Tonal characteristics
- Seasonal analysis
- Putting it all together and testing out the theory
- Watch an actual colour consultation
- How to use the drapes
- Neutrals – the keystone of any wardrobe
- Adding accent colours
- Keep it simple with jewellery and make-up
- How to use the swatch wallets
- Analysing the analysis!
- How to start your colour business
- More about the drapes
- How to recognise the dominant tonal characteristics
- How to deal with greying hair
- The importance of neutrals
- How to get your business up and running
- Using the right words
- Which swatch wallets should you use?
- Working with the drapes
- How universal colours can save the day
- A great idea for a workshop
- Why you should work with local businesses
- How to run a colour consultation
- Handling the initial telephone enquiry
- Your leaflets and business cards
- Dressing the part, etiquette, and environment
- Timing the consultation
- What to do about the wrong hair colour
- More on using the drapes and neutrals
- Colour suggestions for each season
- Colour Personality Quiz to use with your clients
- How to analyse your client’s Colour Personality
- What else to include in the consultation
- To make-up or not to make-up
- Selling the swatch wallets
- Practicalities of running your consultation
- Documentation – how to use the client handouts, feedback form, and capsule wardrobe suggestions that are included in the training package
- How to work with local boutiques
- Should you work from home?
- How to deal with objections
- Building your client’s confidence
- How to offer additional services
- Ideas for workshops to offer your clients
- How to promote yourself locally
- Who should you work with?
- How to work with other business owners
- Putting it all together
What results can you expect with my ‘Put the Client First’ method of Colour Analysis training?
- You’ll understand the principles of seasonal and tonal colour analysis… and how to apply them to any client anywhere in the world, no matter what their skin type or colour
- You’ll be able to treat every single client as a unique individual and make a successful satisfying business out of this, that changes people’s lives
- You will be able to run 1-1 client consultations and group workshops
- You will know how to find new clients and, best of all, how to create repeat business with existing clients
- You will have your very own franchise-free independent colour analysis business and earn the respect and admiration of friends, family and clients
- You will experience a sense of purposefulness, direction and courage in your life doing the ‘work’ you previously only dreamed of
- You will stop surviving and start thriving by doing the things you love (instead of hate) which will completely rejuvenate your outlook on life
Best of all, you get…
- a PROVEN SYSTEM that has produced over 1,000 consultants in 50+ countries around the world
- a step-by-step guide
- with my personal support
- that starts you on your way and builds your confidence
- making you virtually unstoppable in your efforts to realise your dream to work with people and colour
What’s included in Colour Analysis Training in a Box?
The package includes the video recording of the entire 2-day training course, the full training manual, along with ready-to-print handouts and forms
Colour Analysis Training Manual, 58 pages of exclusive colour analysis training notes. Plus, my script that details exactly how to run a Tonal Taster Session – my own personal secret marketing method
Ready-to-print Client Handouts including colour suggestions for clothes, make-up, glasses, accessories
Your own personalised Colour Analysis Diploma signed personally by Kim. You’re also getting my personal email support and private Facebook group acceess – a living, breathing, worldwide community of people just like you who love colour
Is This For You?
If you’re looking for in-depth colour analysis training, with my personal support, and to be recognised as an expert Colour Consultant, then this is for you!
Hi Kim, Thanks for taking the time to talk to me today – I know how busy you are & I really appreciate your help. I love how calm you are and your confidence really helps give me the boost I need (despite not knowing much at all!). I will have a read of your offers tonight but I will definitely be ordering the ‘Colour Analysis course’! I am excited about it already. I thank my lucky stars I ‘stumbled’ across you on the web as you really are fab!! Thanks” Claire, UK
Add Drapes & Swatches to your Training Package
I recommend the Improvability Colour Analysis Starter Kit which includes everything I use in the training course:
|Seasonal drapes set|
60 drapes: 8x Red, 4x Yellow, 6x Blue, 4x Purple, 4x Green, 10x Blue/Green, 8x Pink, 4x lightest neutrals, 12x darkest neutrals
|ANTIQUE Drape Pack|
2 drapes: 1x Antique Silver, 1x Antique Gold
|ARMANI Drape Pack|
4 drapes: 1x Medium Bronze, 1x Moss Green, 1x Green Grey, 1x Rose Brown. You only need these 66 drapes to get started and I show you exactly how to use them. All our drapes carry a label showing both seasonal and tonal directions.
|You only need the 66 drapes above to get started and I show you exactly how to use them. All our drapes carry a label showing both seasonal and tonal directions.|
|Ladies’ seasonal fabric fan set (4 fans),|
1 of each season – Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. Get started with the best seasonal fabric fans in the business. I’ve been using them myself for 35+ years so they must be good!
|Ladies’ safe tone fabric fan set (6 fans),|
1 of each tone – Bright, Warm, Muted, Cool, Dark and Light. Not everyone could possibly fit into the 4 seasons. Using these 6 safe tonal fans, you will learn how to incorporate tonal analysis into your consultations and workshops, and expand the colour possibilities for each individual client!
|Cover-up cape for draping.|
Use the cover-up cape to cover over what your client is wearing so that you’re not distracted by the colours she arrived in.
|Professional Artist’s Colour Wheel|
With the colour wheel, you’ll be able to explain the concepts of colour analysis in clear, everyday language and impress your clients with your professionalism and expert knowledge.
|Further colour supplies are available whenever you need them from our online trade colour supplies catalogue, and there’s no minimum order, so you can order one swatch wallet at a time if you want, and we ship to almost anywhere in the world.|
Have everything you need in front of you whilst you train. Order your colour supplies kit here.
Improvability Colour Analysis Starter Kit (recommended)
- Additional GBP 350 + Shipping
- Absolutely everything you need to get started, as used by Kim on the Colour Analysis Training in a Box course:
- 1x 60x standard seasonal drape set
- 1x each 4 ladies seasonal fans
- 1x each 6 ladies safe tonal fans
- 1x Antique drape pack
- 1x Armani drape pack
- 1x cover-up cape
- 1x hand-held colour wheel
Colour supplies are shipped directly from our UK suppliers by sign-for courier service. Colour supplies are NOT eligible for payment plans.
Colour Analysis Training in a Box
Training package contents at a glance
Colour Analysis Training
2 days of seasonal and tonal colour analysis online training.
Online Colour Analysis Training Manual
Online Colour Analysis training manual with free lifetime updates. Follow the course manual on-screen or download and print from your computer.
Extra Online Resources
Client handouts, forms, and other colour resources, everything that’s used in the Colour Analysis Training course, access online with free lifetime updates. Ready to download and print from your computer.
Personalised Signed Colour Analysis Diploma
Personalised, printed Improvability Colour Analysis Diploma signed by Kim Bolsover. We print, sign, and post this out to you when you request.
‘In the Pink’ Lifetime Membership
New and exclusive to Improvability-trained image consultants and personal stylists – lifetime membership of our exclusive private FaceBook group ‘In the Pink’, to positively support and inspire each other to create a truly successful colour, style and image business.
Personal Email Support
6 months of personal email support – ask me all your questions.
10th Anniversary Seasonal & Tonal System Special
Two extra tonal system trainings – not available anywhere else
The Tonal System
Why you should get The Tonal System
- The 4 seasons colour theory just doesn’t work for everyone. The tonal system fills in the gaps and provides seasonal and tonal alternatives for all your clients.
- It will rescue all those poor clients who are struggling to make their seasonal diagnosis work. See them again and show them a better way to create a wardrobe that builds on their tonal colouring. Book in your already-happy-with-their-season clients for a tonal update to add more value and personalise their colour experience.
- Adding the Tonal System will provide you and your clients with more opportunities to work together. This means happier clients who will recommend you to everyone they know, which means more bookings and more income for you. Everybody wins!
Watch a full day’s training course where Di learns how to add the tonal system to her current seasonal work.
The Tonal System contains over 4 hours of video tuition with transcripts and extra training materials.
What you get
- How to diagnose tonal colouring without a drape in sight
- How to convert a tonal diagnosis to seasonal, and vice versa
- How to use the drapes for a tonal analysis, and exactly what to look for
- How to choose drapes for tonal work, especially where you already have seasonal drapes
- The legacy and influence of Giorgio Armani on the colour industry
- What your colour client really wants to know, and what you should stop telling her right now
- How to revisit those clients who didn’t resonate with being a season and give them tonal advice that works
- How to break the nonsensical rules that have stifled both colour consultants and their clients – until now!
- In-depth descriptions of all 6 tonal types with suggestions for best colours, neutrals, glasses, jewellery
- Print-ready client handouts for each of the 6 tonal types
- The 4-page Tonal Taster script – my secret marketing method. Watch and listen as Di and I walk through the entire script and learn how to use the Tonal Taster to promote your 1-1 consultations
The Tonal System will revitalise your business and give more value to your existing clients
The Tonal Taster
Why you should get The Tonal Taster
- The ‘Tonal Taster’ script used in this presentation is my secret marketing method and this video has never before been available as a training resource before.
- If I had to start again tomorrow with no list of previous clients, I would use the ‘Tonal Taster’ to kick-start my business this one marketing method has brought me more clients than any other.
- Use the ‘Tonal Taster’ to promote your own business
- Use the ‘Tonal Taster’ for tonal diagnosis in your 1-1 consultations and group workshops
Watch a 2-hour video of me presenting a live ‘Tonal Taster’ guest speaker talk to an audience of over 60 ladies and gentlemen.
I was invited by Eastwood Hall Hotel, UK to create a special presentation about colour for the hotel’s annual thank you event. I was told there would be 25 female PAs and secretaries from local businesses. Unforeseen circumstances meant there were over 60 in the room, including some gentlemen, and quite a few of the hotel staff joined in too!
What you get
There’s so much to learn from seeing a live event (and me!) in action
- How to present the ‘Tonal Taster’ in a live setting
- How to introduce yourself and create rapport with your audience
- How to handle last-minute hitches, i.e. presenting to more guests than you had bargained for!
- How to deliver a tonal diagnosis for every single person in the room regardless of whether there are 25, 60, or 260 guests!
- What to say, how to say it, and when to say it
- How to set yourself apart from all the other speakers out there and make sure your audience never forget you
- How to use the ‘Tonal Taster’ to create bookings for your 1-1 consultations and group work
- The 4-page ‘Tonal Taster’ script is included
- My own personal notes from the live presentation, 22 pages, with lots of extra tips to use in your own presentations/workshops
The Tonal Taster will help you attract more clients and more revenue
Your questions answered
Dear Kim, I would firstly like to say thank you for such wonderful courses. I have just completed my Colour Analysis and Ladies Style Courses and training manuals and both courses were so informative and enjoyable. I just need to get going now and gosh… I am so nervous!! I absolutely love colour as I am qualified in Colour Healing Therapy and I love the psychology of it all, so am looking forward to applying my new skills. Mary, UK
Hello there Kim! I have just finished your wonderful Color Analysis in a Box + Tonal Taster Training and would like to request my Diploma. I have been immersed in the wonderful world of learning all about your color system and have to say this is by far the best experience abroad that I have ever had and feel very blessed to have you as my teacher! I found it to be the most comprehensive program I could find and the one that makes total sense to me. Karla, USA
How to get 10th Anniversary Seasonal & Tonal System Special
- Click the payment button below and enter your details at the secure checkout
- The three individual Colour Analysis trainings are delivered online and are available right now!
Or 6 equal monthly payments of £195
*VAT is applicable to EU (European Union) purchases