Personal Shopping Course
A new personal shopping and wardrobe planning image consultant training course. In-depth franchise-free training with Kim Bolsover.
Whether it’s to start your own personal styling business, or add personal shopping and wardrobe planning to your existing business, this is the training course you’ve been looking for – and it’s franchise free!
Knowledge without a plan
With your existing colour analysis and personal style skills you have all the knowledge you need to give every client the best possible advice. However knowledge without a plan is pretty useless. And that’s why so many image consultants try a wardrobe weed-out or personal shopping trip once, find it a hideously stressful experience and never do it again.
The Personal Shopping and Wardrobe Planning course will solve all those problems.
It’s totally different from other courses out there:
- Learn how to take the stress out of personal shopping and wardrobe planning
- Put together a step-by-step plan to help your client manage her wardrobe
- Create a step-by-step plan for your personal shopping trips too
- You will build your own confidence, and learn how to create new, fun personal shopping and wardrobe planning services
Deliver more value to your clients
On the course I’ve also included a few ideas that you won’t have considered before to help you use your considerable image skills to deliver even more value to your clients and help you grow your business along the way. You will learn:
- how to offer a wardrobe planning service
- how to review your client’s wardrobe and determine what’s to be discarded or purchased
- how to advise your client on making the most of what she already has in her wardrobe
- some great tips on accessorising to show your client
- how to incorporate the latest fashion trends into your client’s wardrobe, or not!
- how to organise and run personalised shopping trips
You will also learn:
- how to identify potential clients who need either or both of your new services
- how to build great relationships with your clients and make long-term income
- how to market your brand-new services
Why a separate Personal Shopping and Wardrobe Planning course?
The huge amount of style information I’ve accumulated over the years could easily fill a 3-day course so I decided to split the content down and create two separate easily manageable courses.
So on the Personal Style course we cover the fundamentals of personal style including body shape, scale, and style personality, and you learn how to deliver one-to-one style consultations and small group style workshops.
Then, on this Personal Shopping & Wardrobe Planning course, which naturally follows on from the Personal Style course, and assumes you already understand colour, body shape, scale and style personality, you learn how to deliver personal shopping and wardrobe planning services which keep your clients happy and connected, to help you grow your business.
On the live course, for the hands-on personal styling practical session, everyone brought along a few items from their own wardrobe that didn’t work. Me included. Well, you should have heard the hoots of derision when I produced a 1940’s style tea-dress that I’d bought over a year ago which still had the label on.
Looking at it retrospectively, I can’t believe why on earth I paid good money for such a hideous monstrosity but I was going through my ‘must look more feminine to go with my new blonde hair colour’ phase and I got it totally wrong! I don’t mind you having a laugh at my expense! Everyone on the course did. Just goes to show that none of us can be objective about ourselves and this is exactly why your clients need to come and see you!
Assessment and certification with course author Kim Bolsover
When you’ve completed your training, book a call with me where I will assess your progress and readiness for certification as a qualified Improvability consultant.
In-depth professional Personal Shopping & Wardrobe training
Course training manual – ready to download & print
Ready-to-download & print client handouts and resources
Instant online access from your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone
Lifetime access with automatic free course updates
Includes 3 months of personal email support