Franchise-free Hair Colour Analysis Course for Image Consultants
Learn how to apply colour analysis to your client’s hair and provide professional advice on the correct colour for their hair in your colour consultations
With so many clients colouring their hair these days, hair colour analysis is a challenge for many image consultants.
It’s not easy to advise clients on the correct colour for their hair when you don’t truly understand the world of the professional hair colourist. That’s exactly what you’ll learn with this fabulous online course.
Get immediate, lifetime, online access to the entire 6 hours of video from a live training course, plus a plethora of training materials created by global experts from the complementary worlds of hair and image.
How to speak ‘hair’
This course isn’t going to teach you how to become a hair colourist (thank goodness!), but you do need to understand the language and skills of the professional hair colourist, and how to communicate with them.
After all, you both have a mutual client who could benefit enormously if the two worlds of the image consultant and hair colourist actually learned to talk each other’s language!
Take the stress out of those awkward hair colour questions and learn how to diagnose your client’s hair colour direction to complement her colour analysis for clothes, make-up, accessories, etc.
You’ll understand how to give your clients truly expert advice on their hair colour with easy-to-apply solutions for their hair colour issues.
You can choose whether to include this in your existing colour consultations and workshops for added value, or whether to offer your clients an extra paid-for session.
I share with you insider secrets from the hair industry, learned from my own work with top hair colour experts and professionals and from training the Master Colour Expert Trainers at Wella UK.
This course will assume that you already understand the fundamentals of colour analysis so if you haven’t already studied colour analysis, then I recommend my Colour Analysis in a Box Seasonal & Tonal Course first.
I asked some of my VIP consultants what they would like to learn about hair colour and they told me:
- how to choose the right hair colour to complement your client’s tonal and seasonal colouring
- how to help ladies who have coloured their hair for so long they have no idea what colour it would naturally be
- how to deal with ‘warm’ clients who have gone grey
- understanding the hair industry’s colour coding system
- whether going grey necessitates a change of season
- how to approach the ‘sticky’ subject of hair with your client
- how to deal with clients who have gone grey and don’t want to colour their hair
- how to confidently run an expert hair colour consultation
Introduction to Hair for Image, Colour Consultants & Stylists
Watch a full colour analysis consultation
Where you’ll pick up masses of hints and tips to use in your own colour consultations:
- The questions you must ask your client
- How to run a mini hair colour analysis consultation
- What to do when your client lies to you about her hair colour! Because some of them definitely will!
- How you only need 28 drapes, and which ones they are (list included)
- Why you may need a different set of drapes depending on where you live!
- How long the draping session should take, and why
- And loads more…
On video 5, you’ll hear Amanda say, “This has helped enormously. It’s taken all the pressure off me being right. I don’t need to know all the answers. Your client told us everything. It’s phenomenal that your client is doing a lot of the work.”
Frankly, I could rattle on all day about what’s included in Fabulous Hair Colour Analysis… It’s ruddy fabulous.
Bonus Training #1
7 Top Tips from a real-life colour analysis consultation
Video duration: 70 minutes
- How you only need 12 drapes to diagnose Warm and Cool
- Why you may need different drapes in different parts of the world
- How to make your client comfortable in the consultation
- The questions you must ask your client
- What to do when your client lies to you about her hair colour! Because they do!
- Why you really must ‘get out of the way’
- How 28 drapes are all you need for a full seasonal or tonal diagnosis
Bonus Training #2
How to get your hair coloured the way you really want
Video duration: 73 minutes
- Are you one of the millions of women throughout the world who put their trust and their hair in the hands of a so-called ‘professional’?
- Do you really know how much (or how little) your image consultant and/or your hairdresser actually knows about how to colour your hair correctly?
- For image consultants: I can’t imagine how you could think of offering a full colour service without being able to talk knowledgeably about hair colour. Virtually every colour and style client I have ever worked with has wanted to know more about the right colours for their hair
- You simply have to know this stuff, or you risk looking less than professional
- Learn how to speak ‘hair’ and how to get a hairdresser to colour your hair so that you look and feel absolutely fabulous, with these expert, insider secrets
Become the go-to expert for hair colour advice
The entire Fabulous Hair Colour Analysis course, including Scott’s fabulous ebook, is designed to give you brilliant, expert advice on hair colour for you, your friends and family, and your clients.
After all, if your hair isn’t right, then everything you’ve planned to do with colours for clothes, make-up, and accessories will fall flat on its face!
For beginners and experienced consultants
The course is written and presented for both beginners and experienced image consultants and looks in detail at hair colour analysis.
It’s all about colour, and nothing but colour. There’s no business or marketing included, so with the Fabulous Hair Colour Analysis course you are going to learn absolutely thousands about wonderful, glorious, fabulous hair colour.
4 easy ways to recoup your investment
- Include the mini hair consultation in your existing colour analysis consultation for added value
- Provide a separate hair colour analysis session for your happy colour clients and charge them a separate fee
- Create a talk or presentation on hair colour analysis to promote your seasonal and/or tonal colour services
- Run paid-for hair colour workshops for a small group and upsell your other services
Get started now with Fabulous Hair Colour Analysis
|Fabulous Hair Colour Analysis online course|
Immediate, lifetime online access to 6 hours of video of a full day’s training course with 14 real-life image consultants
|A plethora of online training manuals and extra resources|
|Hair colour charts explained, print-ready hair colour charts, how to conduct a mini hair colour consultation, how to access expert hair colour services, Munsell’s colour characteristics explained, recommended books about hair colour, a real-life example of changing hair colour to reflect the client’s colouring and personality, and more!|
|Scott Cornwall’s amazing book ‘Introduction to Hair for Image, Colour Consultants & Stylists’– NOT available anywhere else|
|Two extra bonus training videos – 1) 7 Top Tips from a real-life colour analysis consultation, 2) How to get your hair coloured the way you really want|
|Internationally-recognised accreditation with your Improvability diploma|
|Includes 3 months of personal email support|
Who is this training course for?
- Colour, style and image consultants who want to learn about hair colour
- Hairdressers, hair colourists, hair salon owners who want to learn about colour analysis
- Anyone who wants expert, insider secrets on how to create better-looking hair!