Excited is a severely over-used word these days. Try watching the shopping channel where some whipped-into-a-frenzy presenter shouts, “I luuuuurve that!” about nothing more exciting than a set of kitchen knives or a chopping implement. God preserve us!
Because of daft and highly inapppropriate outbursts like this, we become inured to the whole concept of what actually is exciting. Well, at least I do. However, I have decided that only one word will do for how I was feeling when the ‘Colour Analysis Explained‘ project came around. And it had to be ‘excited’. You see, I finally discovered what I’d been put on the planet for.
No, I retract that statement.
I finally remembered what I’d been put on the planet for.
And that realisation meant I had to get back out there in person and share what I know about all things colour analysis, personal style and men’s image, hair colour, colour psychology… So not so long ago we created a three-day training course for image consultants. Each day was written (by me) as a stand-alone course so image consultants could choose which one(s) were of interest. The courses were hosted in the UK and filmed for publishing on DVD and here on improvability.tv with instant online access for image consultants around the world.
I madly worked on the content of each day and loved every moment. I had wanted to do this for such a long time.
- The first day covered the fundamentals of colour analysis
- and we called it ‘Colour Analysis Explained‘
- The second day was all about hair colour analysis (such a sticking point for so many!)
- and we called it ‘Hair Colour Analysis Explained‘
- Last but not least the third day focused on one of my favourite subjects in the whole wide world – colour psychology
- which we called, unsurprisingly, ‘Colour Psychology Explained‘
I’d better stop blethering about this right now or I’m never going to get this article finished; I’m off for a large gin and tonic and a movie to calm me down. Because, you see, I really am well and truly excited about all this.