Fabulous Advanced Colour Analysis Course
23 different ways of doing a colour analysis, most of them without a drape in sight!
Advanced colour analysis training for image consultants who have to know everything about colour analysis and how to get more clients
Tried-and-tested advanced colour training, packed to the rafters with 23 ways to diagnose colour directions plus oceans of marketing ideas to help you build your image business more quickly. Instant access to videos of a live training event, with a plethora of additional training materials.
The Fabulous Advanced Colour Analysis course isn’t for beginners. The clue’s in the title. This is advanced stuff for colour consultants who want to become the go-to expert
If you want to become more confident with your colour analysis skills and knowledge and improve your personal colour consultations, the Fabulous Advanced Colour Analysis course will show you:
- 23 different ways of doing a colour analysis, most of them without a drape in sight!
- A plethora of intriguingly different methods, tips and techniques to help you improve and refine how you diagnose cool and warm, tonal, seasonal, flow and expanded, so that you become more confident with your own colour analyses
- Full to bursting with marketing ideas that actually work, so that you can create a waiting list of clients eager for your expert services
than just the flippin’ drapes?
Years ago I drove for almost two hours to an hotel to give a presentation on ‘The Power of Colour in Business’ to a select group of highly-influential business professionals.
As I turned off the car ignition and glanced over at the passenger seat, I suddenly realised that I had forgotten my drapes.
Normally, I strap the drapes stand into the front seat but, this time, it was decidedly empty.
I was mortified and, for one horrible moment, I felt sick to my stomach. I just couldn’t believe that I had actually spent two whole hours on the road without noticing the missing drapes!
My saving grace is having the ability to ‘wing it’ and behave as though everything is absolutely fine. So I set up my presentation and, as is my usual custom, started introducing myself to all the guests.
By the time I was ready to begin my talk I had acquired, amongst other things, a bright yellow jacket from one lady, two pairs of red shoes, 4 or 5 different coloured handbags, briefcases, a plethora of coloured ties from some extremely helpful gentlemen, and a variety of coloured napkins from the hotel.
That day, I learned that you don’t need a set of drapes to demonstrate the power of colour, even if the room is full of incredibly successful high-flying business owners. After all, they hadn’t a clue that I had planned to use any drapes in the first place!
That day, I learned a lot more about what customers actually want from a presentation rather than what I had believed they would expect. That experience started me on a lifelong quest of finding alternative ways of demonstrating colour analysis.
You see, I totally believe that there’s far more to colour analysis than just the drapes. Now, I am confidently prepared to analyse anyone’s colours at the drop of a hat using my own personal ‘in-the-back-of-your-head’ method and use whatever props are to hand.
Oh, the freedom of being able to colour analyse madly anywhere in the world, without needing a suitcase full of drapes and other tools of the trade.
Would you like the same freedom?
On this course, you’ll learn:
- 23+ different ways of diagnosing your client’s colouring, some with drapes, and most without
- my own personal ‘in-the-back-of-your-head’ method and how to use whatever props are to hand
- how to make so much more of your colour and communication skills
- my own tried-and-tested marketing methods that will increase your bookings and income
- how to become the go-to colour expert that everyone recommends
Learn from home at your own pace, expand your colour knowledge, improve the customer experience, attract new clients, and work over and over again with your existing clients.
Your confidence will increase, your clients’ confidence in YOU as the expert will go through the roof, you’ll up-level your colour consultations, and receive the rewards you know darned well you deserve
Masses of comprehensive course notes. The Course Training Manual contains 6 sets of notes, one for each of the six course parts. Each set is a chronological list of my notes plus key points raised by the 10 image consultants who were on the live training course.
How to diagnose your client’s colour direction using 23 colour analysis techniques that actually work and 8 that we debunked as nothing more than urban myths; for instance, the daft idea that only those with warm colouring can have freckles. What nonsense!
Does your client have a clue what you’re talking about? These extra training materials will help you understand more about how to communicate effectively with every type of client who walks through your door. After all, if she doesn’t ‘get’ what you’re telling her, you’re both wasting your time!
After learning from loads of mistakes myself over the years, you can now use my personal checklist for running any workshop or presentation, whether it’s for 4 or 400 people.
Establish your status as a colour expert and use Munsell to explain when your clients ask about the whys and wherefores of the colour consultation.
When you get your clients involved discovering their own colour direction, it’s a dead cert that they’ll do a lot more with the rest of the advice that you give them.
10 fabulous consultants attended the live Advanced Colour Analysis Training Day
We filmed the entire live Advanced Colour Analysis Training Day with 10 fabulous consultants and produced the training program which you can purchase here today.
We really thought we’d have to edit out quite a lot of chit-chat but we found we had an entire day of incredibly high-quality training, questions, answers, comments, hints and tips. So we’ve left it all there for you to enjoy.
Over 4.5 hours of incredible training. Lots of invaluable information, questions, answers, hints and tips, together with over 175 pages of comprehensive online ready-to-print course notes, including all the questions, and all the answers too!
Watch part #4 of the course with my compliments. It shows actual consultations on real people using a number of the 23 different ways of doing colour analysis including piecing together the evidence, using neutrals, style personalities, and face masks.
- Learn how Sue gets perfect clients every time through her website (min. 21 video 2)
- Enjoy Tina’s relief when she has yet another light-bulb moment about the tonal system (min. 36 video 3). I actually sing ‘Hallelujah’ so cover your ears!
- Listen to the discussions and watch actual colour consultations ‘in the chair’ on video 5
- 23 different ways of doing colour analysis, most of them without a drape, on video 6, plus 8 urban myths that simply do NOT work
- Brainstorming Angie’s idea about make-up and colour (min. 37 video 6)
- Video 7, discover how to easily find more clients than you can handle in your local area so that you can use your outrageously different colour analysis skills forever and a day!
- Hints and tips to improve your seasonal & tonal colour analysis skills
- Learn when to use seasonal or tonal, or both
- How to use the flow system
- How to deliver a colour consultation more quickly
- How to know whether you’ve done your client’s analysis correctly
- How to deal with clients who have conflicting characteristics
- How to making sure your client understands what you’re talking about!
- How to sell your colour consultation services
- How much to charge for your colour consultations
What do you need to become a truly successful image consultant?
You need 3 things:
- You need to know colour analysis inside out and be recognised as the go-to expert
- You need to know how to explain colour to each individual client using excellent communication skills
- You need to know how to find new clients, and learn how to work with them over and over again
Which drapes to use?
If you’ve been struggling to fathom out which drapes to use, or finding that you’re confusing your client (or yourself) in a colour consultation, we look at an amazing array of different methods, tips and techniques to help you improve and refine the way you diagnose cool vs. warm, dominant tonal characteristic, and a full seasonal/tonal analysis.
I share lots of my secrets on how to identify the different characteristics quickly. Some of them will challenge your thinking, and some will give you that “Oh, yes, I can see it now!” a-ha moment.
Over the last 40+ years, I’ve learned what works for me and what doesn’t.
I’ve also discovered what works for other successful image consultants, even if I can’t work that way myself.
I share what I know with you so that you can choose the methods that work for you, so that you will become more confident with your own colour analysis skills.
Does your client have a clue what you’re talking about?
You could know everything on the planet that there is to know about colour analysis but if you can’t get what you know across to your client in a way that they understand, then your knowledge is about as useful as a chocolate teapot.
Being a professional image consultant means knowing how to communicate effectively with every single type of client.
On this course you’ll first learn about your own personal learning style and how to recognise those clients who learn just like you. Then you’ll learn how to work just as effectively with clients who learn in a completely different way from you too.
There’s not much point sharing all the amazing knowledge and advice you have with your client if she can’t see what on earth you’re talking about!
It has to make sense to your client, as well as to you.
A happy client who totally gets what you and she have discussed will tell all her friends about the fantastic experience she has had with you and your client numbers will grow and grow.
Being a world expert in colour analysis is about as useful as a chocolate teapot if you don’t have any clients
I’ve spent decades doing it both the wrong and the right way and finally fathomed out what makes a successful and profitable image consultancy.
I’ve invested thousands of pounds and zillions of hours learning exactly what brings in new clients and how to work with existing clients over and over again to help them develop into fabulously confident women.
In Advanced Colour Analysis, I share with you my tried-and-tested, easy-to-implement ways to find new clients and how to develop a long-term relationship with existing clients.
Your image consultancy will grow and grow and grow…
Real answers to real questions
Every single question raised before and during the live training day has been filmed and captured on for your delectation, and compiled in a Q & A portfolio that you can print off; an invaluable boost for your confidence in your own abilities.
How to go from cautious newbie to confident expert so much quicker
Gosh, I wish I’d had the chance to go on a course like this when I was starting out all those hundreds of years ago.
I would have saved so much time and money!
I would have been able to ask all those daft questions that niggled away at me for years and years.
I would have built a bigger, more successful, more profitable image consultancy a lot sooner.
- You don’t have to do this on your own any more
- You don’t have to do it the hard way like I did
- You don’t have to waste any more time and money – simply learn from my mistakes
After completing your Advanced Colour Analysis training course, you’ll find it so much easier to find new clients, develop existing clients, and build your image consultancy, all because you’ll be so much more confident about what you’re actually doing!
|Advanced colour analysis online course:|
|Filmed live with 10 image consultants, over 4.5 hours of video of a full day of advanced seasonal and tonal colour analysis training|
|Online course notes:|
|Over 100 pages of course notes from the live training event, with every conversation, question, answer, hint and tip captured|
|Extra online resources:|
|115 pages of extra training and development materials created after the event, including:|
|Internationally-recognised accreditation with our Improvability diploma|
|Includes 3 months of personal email support|