Rent or Buy & Keep the “Colour Analysis Explained Series”
If Special Edition high-end training isn’t your thing then our Rental and Buy & Keep “Explained Series” online image consultant courses are just what you need. Simply choose training episodes from the series and rent or buy as required. Simple! Online image consultant courses ready for instant download so you can enjoy unlimited plays of our most popular training today on your favourite desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
This is to thank you for the excellent training you offer. I was absolutely delighted with your approach to colour psychology and also how easily explained is your colour training. I’m a (ambivert) NFP, love mingling with people but also happy ‘geeking’ for hours on my own. For me everything is related and complements. The fact that you also do it for the individual and its characteristics and not because of so called ‘rules’ or what is in fashion is the cherry in the cake. Paula, UK
Hi Kim, Thank you very much, you are such a perfectionist! It shows in the quality of the Colour Analysis Explained course – good filming, no background noises, a real pleasure to watch and getting the feeling of being part of the course with all the lovely ladies asking all the right questions. Brilliant! Thanks again. M. Brooks, UK
I see you are doing all these wonderful new things as you revamp your brand. This is awesome! I am very excited to see all the new things you are offering. I wanted to talk on the phone to go over the color training and style personality program. I would love to discuss with you my ideas and obtain your opinion as well as get to know more about each other. I admire you and think you are an intelligent women with great achievements and I want to learn from you. Ana, USA
Course author Kim Bolsover – Winner – Most Inspirational Consultant Running An Image-Related Business – International Federation of Image Consultants (IFIC) Spirit of Inspiration Awards
The ‘Colour Analysis Explained’ series is written and presented for both beginners and experienced image consultants and the 3 part series looks in-detail at colour analysis, hair colour analysis, and colour psychology. It’s all about colour, and nothing but colour, not about business or marketing, so in the ‘Colour Analysis Explained’ series I’m going to teach you everything I know about wonderful, glorious, fabulous colour – I can’t wait!
- For both beginners and experienced image consultants
- Learn seasonal and tonal colour analysis and how to apply it to real-life clients using a variety of analysis techniques
- Learn how to diagnose your client’s hair colour direction to complement her colour analysis
- Learn colour psychology and how you can apply it to create a bespoke service for your clients
Colour Analysis Explained
For new and experienced image consultants and personal stylists. A unique six part series equivalent to an entire day of colour analysis training. In Colour Analysis Explained you will learn seasonal and tonal colour theory and how to apply it to your real-life clients using a variety of analysis techniques. You’ll be diagnosing your clients’ colouring with and without drapes.
Colour analysis has come a long way since I started back in 1980. It took me around 5 years to ‘get’ seasonal colour analysis so I understand exactly how it feels to be unsure about what you’re doing when you sit your client in front of the mirror and you’re expected to perform like an expert! This is exactly why I am going to share with you my step-by-step method of colour analysis for each of the tonal and seasonal directions.
I asked some of my VIP clients what they would like to learn and they said:
- how to deal with people who don’t ‘exactly’ fit a specific season or a tone, but clearly want to
- the impact of menopause on changes in skin tone
- how to use colour to complement your complexion
- understanding colour and the ageing process
- how to help your client make the best use of her swatch wallet
- separating seasonal colours down into the various tonal groups
- colours that are good for all skin and hair tones e.g. the universal colours
- what method of colour analysis is most suitable for people of colour
- being able to identify or recommend certain colours for particular sub-types of seasons
- using things other than drapes for showing someone their colours
Everyone asked to know more about the different methods of colour analysis
- 4 Seasons
- 6 Tones
- 12 Seasons
- 12 Tones
- Extended seasons
- Flow analysis
Hair Colour Analysis Explained
For new and experienced image consultants and personal stylists. A unique six part series equivalent to an entire day of hair colour analysis training.
With so many clients colouring their hair these days, hair colour analysis is a challenge for many image consultants. It’s not easy to advise clients on the correct colour for their hair when you perhaps don’t truly understand the world of the professional hair colourist. This course will take the stress out of those awkward hair colour questions and you will learn how to diagnose your client’s hair colour direction to complement her colour analysis for clothes and make-up.
You’ll understand how to give your clients truly expert advice on their hair colour with easy-to-apply solutions for their hair colour issues.I will share with you insider secrets from the hair industry, gleaned from working with Wella UK and other top hair experts and professionals in the UK.This course will assume that you already understand the fundamentals of colour analysis. If you haven’t already studied colour analysis, then I recommend Colour Analysis Explained first.I asked some of my VIP clients what they would like to learn and they said:
- how to choose the right hair colour to complement your client’s tonal and seasonal colouring
- ladies who have coloured their hair for so long they have no idea what colour it would naturally be
- how to deal with ‘warm’ clients who have gone grey
- understanding hair colour codes
- whether going grey necessitates a change of season
- how to approach the ‘sticky’ subject of hair with your client
- how to deal with clients who have gone grey and don’t want to colour their hair
- how to run a hair consultation
Colour Psychology Explained
For new and experienced image consultants and personal stylists. A unique six part series equivalent to an entire day of colour psychology training. In Colour Psychology Explained you will learn about a variety of colour personality profiling systems and I will be sharing my own approach to colour psychology. You will have the key and all my tools to understanding her colour personality and exactly how you can create a bespoke service for each individual client.
We look at the history and story of colour personality profiling, and in detail at my own approach to colour psychology which I’ve refined over the last 30+ years as an image consultant, trainer and coach. By the end of the course you will be able to use all the tools and methods that I use to help you profile your personal image clients either quickly in your head, or by involving your client in the diagnosis.
I share with you all my own colour psychology techniques and tools which you can use in your own business to give you insights into:
- who your client is
- who she wants to be
- how you can help her get there
After all, the more you understand your client, the more focused and personalised your services can be.You will have my step-by-step key to discovering her colour personality and understand how this will enable you to create a bespoke service for each individual client.You’ll have so much more confidence working with your clients, and they will absolutely love the personalised service.This course will assume that you already understand the fundamentals of colour analysis. If you haven’t already studied colour analysis, then I recommend Colour Analysis Explained.I asked some of my VIP clients what they would like to learn and they said:
- colour and psychological type
- how your client’s mood can affect her results
- what are the psychological drivers that make someone decide to have a colour analysis
- how to use colour to complement your body language and complexion
- how wearing certain colours can influence your mood and feelings as well as the feelings of those around you
Congratulations on the first part of the Colour Series, Colour Analysis Explained. It’s a very informative course. As soon as I started watching it I couldn’t get away from it! M.Brooks, UK.
I started a video on the computer to see if it worked and six parts later I was square eyed and a bit spaced out! So enjoyable to watch. S.Carter, UK.
Watch on your laptop, tablet, smartphone and other compatible devices, anytime, anywhere.